Billions of dollars have been spent on developing new cancer therapies. And yet, there have been limited advancements in treatment and healthcare costs continue to rise.
Cancer is a Growing Worldwide Problem
Low Risk Investment Opportunity
- ST-001 nanoFenretinide, our first, patented drug candidate, represents a vast $5 Billion+ market potential.
- ST-001 is based upon the safe drug fenretinide which is broadly applicable to several cancer types and will be an affordable treatment option.
- ST-001 has a clear regulatory path with a streamlined clinical trial plan with a relatively quick path to commercialization.
- ST-001’s product development and manufacturing scale-up has been successfully completed.
- We have the support of powerful institutions such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI) that is supplying fenretinide at no cost for our initial clinical trials.
- SciTech has several exit options and expansion strategies.
How We're Different
- SciTech offers new hope to cancer patients by developing innovative, affordable, breakthrough drugs.
- Our discoveries are rooted in well studied science for the development of new drugs for multiple cancers and other diseases.
- Respect for patient lifestyle, needs and treatment options are at the core of what we do.
- SciTech’s leadership and scientific advisory team consists of passionate and motivated industry executives with multiple successful exits that have the experience to bring disruptive drugs to market.
ST-001: A Cancer Breakthrough
- ST-001 nanoFenretinide, our lead drug candidate, is patented and clinical trial ready for the treatment of T-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- ST-001 may have potential use as an add-on therapy for existing cancer treatments, thereby minimizing the risk of recurrence, spreading or metastasizing.
- Our accelerated trial plan for ST-001 provides a rapid path to commercialization and revenue generation.
- We seek companies that want to expand their existing drug portfolio in oncology, or target new diseases, or develop combination drug therapies.
- SciTech has enormous potential for multiple exit strategies as new drug candidates are developed with SDP.
- Potential exit strategies include licensing deals or partnerships with other companies, a targeted acquisition, or go public.
Significant Milestones Achieved
SciTech has made great strides over the last several years in our quest to bring ST-001 to market.
- U.S. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants from the National Cancer Institute.
- Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the FDA, required to start clinical trials.
- FDA guided clinical trial plan: Accelerated time to market and revenue generation.
- FDA Orphan Drug Designation: Providing SciTech with exclusive marketing and development rights, federal tax credits and FDA fee reductions.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval: Initial clinical trial can begin at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL.
The Market Opportunity
- The immediate target market for ST-001 is estimated to be about $2 Billion for T-Cell Lymphomas and small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- Expanding SciTech’s pipeline by using our Delivery Platform greatly enhances our global market potential, estimated at $5B-25B+.